Popular Post

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Aly Michalka 'Fell In Love' with Hellcats


Aly Michalka 'Fell In Love' with Hellcats
Aly Michalka earns her stripes in this new shoot from the newest issue of Nylon Guys mag.
The 22-year-old actress opened up about falling in love with her current series, Hellcats. Check it:
On first hearing about the show: “I remember totally judging the script when I first got it…It was called Cheer then, and I was like, ‘Hmm, I dunno- am I going to be playing the preppy blond chick? Then I read it and fell in love.”
On her similarities with Marti: “Marti and I are kind of going through some of the same things…We’re both learning new things and experiencing these life lessons. [Taking the role] wasn’t like a strategic decision to do something that was older than what I had been doing. It was just more of a natural progression.”
Check out more outtakes at NylonMag.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment